This is my journey from being a call getter to the time when I leave for Indore for my admission to the IIM. It was a rollercoaster ride and surely as fun, scary, hilarious and a great teacher.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

the 50 Hour countdown begins!! almost

Hey everyone,
I now have 50 hours to go for my IIMA interview. I think this is the most important interview of the lot and its first.!! SO i dunno what will happen now or rather then. All I can do is prepare for the interview with a relaxed mind. I am confident and think that A deserves me. (but that is a little overconfidence i guess)
I can still take tips from anyone on anything under the sun so feel free to post your replies here.
Bye
Hoping all goes well
Will post my experience on sunday or early monday.

Love
PRanav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home