This is my journey from being a call getter to the time when I leave for Indore for my admission to the IIM. It was a rollercoaster ride and surely as fun, scary, hilarious and a great teacher.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hello All

hieee... its been a loooooong time since I posted on my blog so here I am....
Wellll the results are awaited so nothing much on the IIM front...... Missing my friends in Pune and hoping to back there as soon as possible....
Cant wait for the results, just want this episode to get over with so that I know what to do and where to go....Results are expected in the first half of April....

Enjoying mahself in Mumbai now and partying and freaking out with friends... just letting mahself be free and tasting freedom.....

Keep in touch and post comments if any

1 Comments:

Blogger Pranav Agarwal said...

thanks keerti!!
u from PG???

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home