This is my journey from being a call getter to the time when I leave for Indore for my admission to the IIM. It was a rollercoaster ride and surely as fun, scary, hilarious and a great teacher.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Left Speechless.... Jobless........... Convertlesssss

Hmm...........
I post with a heavy heart and a healing heart...........

The results are OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is no PARDDDYYY!!!!!

got 0 converts and 2 waitlists

Me waitlisted at Lucknow (WL #169) and Indore (no rank)

Results will be out on the 1st and 9th of May so its a loooong wait tilll then....
now me back in college waiting for the results again...............

Its been a rollercoaster 3 months and some of the best learning in my life have been here...

Now its all upto the Almighty to sail me through and see me spread my wings and fly away.....


A good friend told me this when I got my results:

Someday somehow whatever you prayed for will come true
It may not be in the exact package you wanted
but it will be what GOD knows is the best for you...............


Dont wanna forget these words ever...............................................



Life has hit a PAUSE button I hope when it resumes its a fast forward and not a rewind button next!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Raghav said...

hey pranav, I cant imagine what u must be feeling now. But you are aa hell of an insipiration to me.

I hope u get L ucky!

7:47 AM

 
Blogger bhargav said...

hey...you very last line is absolutely smashing...keep it up.
adieu for now.

12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home